BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

BEST Birthday Present for 2008

My daughter Hilary has just given me my birthday present early. She created this blog spot for me today and my birthday is Sunday. I appreciate all the hours she put into making this spot for me to use and my ladies to enjoy. Now for the rest of my present; she has to give me lessons on how to maintain this spot. I have to say this is the best present she has ever given me. THANK YOU HILARY!!!!!

I will be posting to this as least once a month. All our book selections and events are posted on this site for you to view. I told Hilary that she has saved hundreds of trees. I don't have to keep passing out handouts about the books we will be reading next. They are all in one handy spot. Blog Spot that is.

Remember Ladies of Hope, Book Ends and Ladies of Giggles N' Grace for the first three months the Authors are actually going to speak to us at the Monday night book club only. You are welcome to join us for this fun filled night. If you can't make it I will be taking pictures and will share them with you at the Tuesday night meeting and the Thursday morning meeting as well.

This blog looks better than I had imagined Hilary. Thanks dear one!!!
Until next time.
Nora

0 comments:

Post a Comment