BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

CRESTON MAPES SPEAKS TO BORDERS BOOK CLUB



I got to know Creston as I helped put together Creston's Book Signing at Life Way. I also helped with the drawing for a basket he created with his lfie to promote his new book" NOBODY".


These are some of the Hope Readers that had been meeting at Borders Mall of GA store (many were out sick or their schedules were crazy at work) This was our last meeting at Borders because I moved all the clubs to meet at Life Way Mall of GA store. I needed to get organized with the three clubs I had. I needed ALL the clubs to be reading the same book, meeting at the same location and scheduled on the same week. This has really helped me to keep things straight. It has been better for everyone. :) We really had a special night thanks to the Ladies and especially to Creston.

0 comments:

Post a Comment