BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

HOPE READERS GIVE ME A GREAT SURPRISE


January 28th The Ladies of HOPE READERS Tuesday night book club presented me with this beautiful flower arrangement. I was pleasantly surprised. I have been meeting with this special group of ladies for about 1 1/2 years now. This is my first book club and we started meeting over at Borders book store. They have all agreed to have the group move over to our new location so they too can experience all the special things that I can to at my store. I have more freedom to try special things there that I didn't want them to miss out on - Movie nights and field trips etc.
I'm so thrilled to receive these flowers and the lovely card that came with it. The Ladies of Hope Readers helped me be who I am today. I want to tell them THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks good, Nora! A great place for your reviews and photos from the book clubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Ane. Thanks to my daughter and Martha who have helped make this happen. It's a blessing for sure to have all this information in one place. It also saves trees as I don't have to keep passing it out all the time. Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete