BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

CINDY WOODSMALL CHATTS WITH MR. YOUNG

One more picture before he went on the road. I wanted to make sure it turned out. He was kind enough to take another picture with me. William P. Young went to his next event but not before I confirmed with him the date for his NEXT book signing.

The Shack is a powerful story of hope and a great love!!!

Cindy Woodsmall Author of "When the Heart Cries" (series) stopped by to encourage a fellow author. They swapped stories. It was special to see. Everyone could feel the excitementment and the special thing that the Lord was doing while everyone waited in line to meet William P. Young.















January 31st and I spy with my little eye the newest member of our Thursday, morning book club. She had heard that William P. Young was goingo to be there after our meeting. She grabbed her friend and came back to have her book signed. We are glad that she did.

4 comments:

  1. That was an amazing day. I've never seen people stand with stacks of books to be signed! One or two maybe, but half a dozen? Wow! But then, it's an amazing book. I can never thank you enough for recommending it to me, Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ane;
    It was an amazing day. I'm so glad that we got to enjoy that day together. I am so thankful that you chose me to lead a book club. We are having so much fun. Thank the Lord for bringing us together Ane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your blog, Nora. I almost feel like I visited. : ). I love the watercolor book banner you have at the top. Very cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly;
    I'm glad that you came. My daughter CREATED the sight and I have had lessons about updating it. I really LOVE her birthday present to me. The ladies in my book club love it too.

    ReplyDelete