BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

THE GIFT OF PSALMS - REVIEWED


The Gift of Psalms
Published by Thomas Nelson
ISBN# 978-1-4185-3437-0
Pages 101


Once again Thomas Nelson brings us a section of the bible that comes to life through The Word of Promise. Last year the New Testament was dramatized in the most amazing way. It almost made you feel like the characters were standing right next to you. It was so real I almost felt like I was actually living the bible.

This a beautiful hard back book where 50 best loved psalms are written. The exceptional actors reading the devotionals and psalms enhance the words from the bible which adds so much to the experience and understanding of the word of God. The CD's are included in the back of this book for your convience. This is one book you will read and listen to over and over again. I can't wait for them to do the rest of the bible.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I'm sure my Worship Pastor would love it...maybe I'll get it for a gift or something.

    Thanks Nora,
    Gail Mundy

    ReplyDelete