BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

WHO SAYS CHURCH CAN'T BE FUN - 12 STONE CHURCH


BATTLE FOR CONTROL

Keeping it Real series - This CRACKED ME UP!! I've learned that you can have fun and LEARN something too!!


NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PRAISE TEAM

This Sunday morning a dance team showed Isaac and my kids a few moves. It's the Sunday morning Phred and the rest of my family got up and shared where God has brought out of. It was such an amazing service.


TITHE RAP

This was Tithe Sunday. Pastor talked on a topic no one likes to talk about. This CRACKED everyone up and left us singing about tithing. God said he likes CHEERFUL GIVERS. I'm sure that was their idea all along. This was GREAT!!


IT'S MAGIC - They showed this a Sunday this December - there was Snow on the stage etc. It was a magical morning.


It's Too Late for Biggie Fries

12 Stone launched the Fitness Club during the DANIEL SERIES. This was making fun of diets and fitness. I Love this song. BEWARE this song will be with you long after you finish watching this You Tube special.


Sustain me

This is a powerful testimony of one of the worship leaders at 12 Stone. He wrote and sang this song one Sunday Morning.


AWAKENING MURAL

The unveiling of the "Awakening Mural" was a special day. 12 Stone just moved into a new building January 2008. In commemoration of what God has taken them through in the last several years. It's amazing.

12 Stone Church is the largest church I have ever attended. Parts of the "Big" church experience were challenging at first. But I kept coming back week after week. I loved the heart of Pastor Kevin Meyer and the 12 Stone team. I was determined to press through being uncomfortable because his messages were giving me and my family hope during some difficult times.

I'm grateful to be part of this church body and the people God has brought into my life to encourage and pray for me. I was filled with the peace that passes all understanding in the middle of a really bad storm. Praise Him. For God is Good ALL the time.

1 comment:

  1. This is your church? I saw the Tithe one on Facebook and thought it was hysterical and sent it immediately to my daughter-in-law...an uber accountant. She loved it and passed it all sorts of places. Thanks for sharing. The ones I had tome to watch were great. I'll just have to come back to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete