BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

BLESSINGS TO YOU IN THE NEW YEAR - THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT & SUPPORT




Hey Everyone;

Bringing in a New Year makes me reflect on all that's happened in 2009.  I'm THANKFUL TO EVERYONE, from the bottom of my heart, for all the encouragement and support you've given me and the authors that have stopped by. I'm truly thankful for all the special people the Lord has brought into my life this year.

Thanks to the many authors that have given of their time to let us get to know you through the interviews you’ve done and the books you’ve given away. It’s been a privilege to get to know you and your books. I'm thankful for all the time you've spent learning your craft, praying for wisdom, gathering with critique partners and editors and writing the amazing, heartfelt, thrilling stories your readers have enjoyed. Many hours go into writing and re-writing the books we love. Thanks for all you do and your dedication to writing the stories the Lord lays on your heart.


I bet it astounds you at how fast people eat up your words, some in weeks, some days – on an occasion or two some of us a day—we stopped our regularly scheduled life to finish reading your book!! (Thank you, family, for understanding--Ha!Ha!) We don't get to do that often, but when it happens it's a wonderful gift!! :D

I pray that the Lord richly blesses you with more of Him in your life in 2010. I read something that really struck me recently. I shared it with my facebook friends and I wanted to share it with you, too. I discovered it in a new book called US by Daniel L. Tocchini (I'll be reviewing it in the New Year)...

SAY WHAT?

Watch your thoughts, they become words.

Watch your words, they become actions.

Watch your actions, they become habits.

Watch your habits, they become character.

Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Author Unknown

I pray this for all of us in 2010 - that God helps renew our minds as we walk in who He says we are and not what we, or other people, say we are. It all starts with a thought.

Here are a few powerful thoughts for you and me to mediate on in 2010….



                                                   WHO I AM IN CHRIST



                                       I Am ACCEPTED.......

John 1:12                           I am God's child.
John 15:15                         As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ
Romans 5:1                        I have been justified.
1 Corinthians 6:17              I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20         I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.
1 Corinthians 12:27            I am a member of Christ's body.
Ephesians 1:3-8                 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.
Colossians 1:13-14            I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Colossians 2:9-10              I am complete in Christ.
Hebrews 4:14-16              I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.

                                     I Am SECURE........

Romans 8:1-2                   I am free from condemnation.
Romans 8:28                    I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.
Romans 8:31-39               I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be                                  separated from the love of God.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22       I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
Colossians 3: 1-4              I am hidden with Christ in God.
Philippians 1:6                   I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.
Philippians 3:20                 I am a citizen of heaven.
2 Timothy 1:7                    I have not been given a spirit of feat but of power, love and a sound mind.
1 John 5:18                       I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.

                                        I Am SIGNIFICANT.....

John 15:5                            I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.
John 15:16                          I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.
1 Corinthians 3:16               I am God's temple.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21          I am a minister of reconciliation for God.
Ephesians 2:6                      I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.
Ephesians 2:10                    I am God's workmanship.
Ephesians 3:12                    I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
Philippians 4:13                   I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

"The more you reaffirm who you are in Christ, the more your behavior will begin to reflect your true idenity.!"

***NOTE *** This is From Victory Over the Darkness, by Dr. Neil Anderson.


Thanks again for being with me on this journey as we encourage on another in the Love of Christ and walk in what HE says we are!! I'm looking forward to another fun-filled year of discovering new and exciting books and the authors that write them.

Many blessings to you and yours!!

HAVE A JOYFUL AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!!

With Deepest Regards,

Nora :D

Nora St. Laurent
ACFW Book Club Coordinator
Christian Fiction On-line Mag - Columnist






2 comments: