BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

CHRISTY WINNERS ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT


2010 Keynote Speaker
Author and entrepreneur Lisa Samson, a two-time Christy Award winner; seven-time nominee, presented the keynote address at the Christy's last night. The Christy Awards ceremony was held at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saturday, June 26, 2010, 7:30 p.m

2010 CHRISTY AWARD WINNERS!
And the winners are:

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills (Tyndale House Publishers)

CONTEMPORARY SERIES, SEQUELS & NOVELLAS
Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson (Thomas Nelson)

CONTEMPORARY STANDALONE
The Passion of Mary-Margaret by Lisa Samson (Thomas Nelson)

FIRST NOVEL
Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent (Tyndale House Publishers)

HISTORICAL
Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin (Bethany House Publishers: a Division of Baker Publishing Group)

HISTORICAL ROMANCE
The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (Bethany House Publishers: a Division of Baker Publishing Group)

SUSPENSE
Lost Mission by Athol Dickson (Howard Books: a Division of Simon & Schuster)

VISIONARY
By Darkness Hid by Jill Williamson (Marcher Lord Press)

YOUNG ADULT
North! or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group)

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! OH, WHAT A LIST OF NOMINEES AND WINNERS--There were so many great books to choose from. I'm glad I wasn't a judge! :D

"With each book I write, I become more and more convinced that the books have a life of their own, quite apart from me."
—MADELEINE L'ENGLE

1 comment:

  1. I listened in on the LiveBlog, it was SO exciting!! Though my favorites didn't win. :(, it was still fabulous and I am so thrilled for the those that did. :D

    ReplyDelete