BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

FATAL CONVICTIONS BY RANDY SINGER


Ok, Below is the book discription: Did you guess right? I had gone to a book club meeting to meet Randy Singer and hear him speak. He's a man of conviction and writes from the heart. I've enjoyed reading several books by this author already! I'm looking forward to reading these books.

FATAL CONVICTIONS
By Randy Singer
400 pages
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (July 19, 2010)
ISBN-13: 978-1414333205


BOOK DESCRIPTION: Alexander Madison is part lawyer, part pastor, and part con artist. When a Muslim imam is accused of instigating honor killings, Alex must decide whether to take the case that every other lawyer in town is running away from. He doesn’t realize until it’s too late that defending the imam may cost him the one thing in life he cares about most. Fatal Convictions is the story of a lawyer willing to risk it all and the women who must choose between faith and love.

I'd LOVE to read this. I also wanted you to get a glimpse into how Randy Singer gets his ideas for the books he writes. Below is a clip of Randy describing how he came up with the idea for JUSTICE GAME. Looks like another book I'd like to read by this author.

JUSTICE GAME
By Randy Singer
380 pages
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (June 15, 2009)
ISBN-13: 978-1414316345


BOOK DESCRIPTION: Bursting into a television station, the gun-toting target of an investigative report kills a co-anchor. When the gun manufacturer is sued, defense attorney Kelly Starling and prosecutor Jason Noble battle each other in court---but the real conflict lies with unseen forces bent on destroying them both. (The verdict was rendered by an actual reader poll!) 400 pages, softcover from Tyndale.



RANDY SINGER'S WEB PAGE http://www.randysinger.net

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nora,
    I handle publicity for Randy Singer. I'd be happy to send you review copies of both titles. Please contact me through my Web site at www.sidedoorcom.net and I'll get them out to you :).

    Thanks!
    Debbie, Side Door Communications

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that By Reason of Insanity is Randy's best by far. I know the reason behind The Justice Game, and read about the real case online. Am anxious to read Fatal Convictions, as it is such a touchy subject. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete