BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

THE BRIDGE OF PEACE - CINDY WOODSMALL




The Bridge of Peace by New York Times best-selling Cindy Woodsmall is now on book shelves.

Love and lies abound in Dry Lake, Pennsylvania.


This second novel in the Ada’s House series returns to Dry Lake, Pennsylvania, and the beloved characters from The Hope of Refuge. The Hope of Refuge is a finalist in the Christy Award, the Inspirational Readers Choice Contest, and the Carol Award.



And her publisher is running a wonderful contest for a chance to win a "Trip for Two to Amish Country, Lancaster, Pennsylvania." For more info or to enter, go here http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/2010/08/01/giveaway-win-a-trip-to-the-amish-country



For information about Cindy and her connection to the Amish, go to http://www.cindywoodsmall.com/about.php  The ABC Nightline interview and the Wall Street Journal article explain a lot about who she is and her love and respect for the Amish community.

She has a Christian Living (nonfiction) book called Plain Wisdom that is coming out next spring. It's written with one of her Old Order Amish friends! This is Cindy’s first non-fiction book—I’m excited about it)

GREAT things in store. I just wanted to share with you another Amish writer, CINDY WOODSMALL and her books. I really like Cindy’s books. I've read everyone. She's written her books to include outsiders. I can really relate to them on so many levels. Great contest too!! I didn't want you to miss out!!

blessings

Nora :D

TO ENTER CONTEST YOU HAVE TO CLICK IN THE LINKS PROVIDED!! I am NOT running these contests!! I'm ONLY ANNOUNCING THEM!! PLEASE do not leave comments about entering a contest here. It won't get you entered. Cindy Woodsmall and her publisher are holding the contests!!

All the best to you. CLICK on the LINKS to ENTER these SEPARATE contests!!

2 comments:

  1. Please enter me in this contest. I love books about the Amish.

    CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to both links and couldn't find the contest for the book.

    ReplyDelete