BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

TOP 2010 PICKS - FINDING HOPE THROUGH FICTION

I'm blessed to have been able to read alot of really good, touching and moving stories in 2010. There were so many good ones to pick from it was hard to choose only 10 out of the 115 books I read in 2010. But I managed to do it and here is my list and I had to add one more to make it 11 top picks. :D

I wish I could have read more books from this year but alas I have to work, take care of the kids and live life. Ha! Ha! There are still several books piled close on my night stand in my TBR pile which I hope to get caught up with in 2011. Ha! Ha! Not kidding! I need to play catch up and I will as soon as I learn to speed read!Grin! Alas,it seems just like chores around the house you never seem to caught up on your TBR pile!



















FINDING HOPE THROUGH FICTION TOP 11 FICTION PICKS

1. A HOPE UNDAUNTED by Julie Lessman
2. LISTEN by Rene Gutteridge
3. A STRAY DROP OF BLOOD by Rosanna White
4. PRICELESS by Tom Davis
5. DELIVER US FROM EVIL Robin Caroll
6. NIGHT SHADES by Ronie Kendig
7. CATCHING MOONDROPS Jennifer Erin Valent
8. MEDICAL ERROR Richard Mabry M.D.
9. PREDATOR Terri Blackstock
10. SONG OF DELIVERANCE Marilyn Griffith
11. RED INK Kathi Macias

TOP NON-FICTION BOOKS I READ THIS YEAR

1. BETWEEN A ROCK AND A GRACE PLACE - POWERFUL - Carol Kent
2. GOD KNOWS MY NAME - WOW - Beth Redman
3. CHOOSING TO SEE (Moving and funny) by MaryBeth Chapman
4. US (GREAT MARRIAGE BOOK) - Daniel L. Tocchini
5. LIFE INSPITE OF ME (MOVING) - Kristen Jane Anderson and Tricia Goyer
6. SO LONG INSECURITY - Beth Moore
7. UNTOLD STORY OF NONNA BANNISTER (HOLOCUST SURVIVOR) by Nonna  Bannister

TWO YOUTH BOOKS I ADORED!!

1. THE HEALERS APPRENTICE by Melanie Dickerson
2. I'M SO SURE by Jenny Jones

5 comments:

  1. Nora, I'm flattered that you've included Medical Error, and hope your readers enjoy it as well as the future books in the Prescription For Trouble series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nora, I am so honored to be on that list with some of MY favorite authors! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Nora, for including NIGHTSHADE! It's an honor to make your list. Have a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. facebook Comment

    This is wonderful, Nora! Thank you!

    Jennifer Erin Valent

    ReplyDelete
  5. NORA!!! Just got Internet for the first time in a week and am SO thrilled to see AHU on your top 11 list for 2010!! Thank you SO very much -- I am BLESSED!!

    Here's to blessings galore for you and yours in 2011!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete