BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

FREE KINDLE & NOOK BOOKS

FREE ON KINDLE AND SOME ON NOOK MARCH 28th
Be sure and grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers!



PLEASE CHECK that these are STILL FREE BEFORE you buy them. Check to be sure the price is $0.00 before you click 'download'. These offers aren’t good for a long period of time.

Here are some REALLY GOOD READS!!


 
LEOTA'S GARDEN
By Francine Rivers (one of my favorite authors!)

This book is also Available on Nook



TRIUMPH OF GRACE
by Kay Marshall Strom
(this is book 3 in the series...but I was told you could read it as a stand alone)


This book is also Available on Nook

MARGIN: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives
by Richard Swenson


QUIET REFLECTIONS OF PEACE


QUIET REFLECTIONS OF HOPE




THE SWORD
By Bryan Litfin

This book is also Available on Nook


RIVEN
By Jerry Jenkins

This book is also available on Nook


MISS MATCH
By Erynn Mangum

This book is also available on Nook

HAPPY READING!! WOW!! What a selection!!

Nora St.Laurent
The Book Club Network www.bookfun.org

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks! I'd already gotten Leota's Garden, but I didn't know about the others. Thank you so much for posting that! I think I'll share it on my page as well.

    ReplyDelete