BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

LOTS OF WINNERS - LOTS OF GREAT BOOKS

I've been so thrilled to be able to bring you so many wonderful books and introduce you to some authors I've really enjoyed. I've also loved their books. My hope is that you'll connect with many of them here and want to read their books.

THANKS to the authors for letting me get to know then and for them giving away their new books. I'm SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS (who have all been contacted!)

1. Sibella Giorello gave away 4 copies of her older books in celebration of her new release The Mountains Bow Down. I gave away Two copies of The Clouds Rolled Away and Two copies of The River Runs Dry. Thanks Sibella for the opportunity to get to know you and your books. Thanks also for your generous give away!


CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS OF SIBELLA'S BOOKS.

a. Judy K. Burg won The Clouds Rolled Away
b. Sylvia Miller won The Clouds Rolled Away
c. Amber French won The River Runs Dry
d. Linda Wagner won The River Runs Dry


2. ROBIN CAROLL - THE SHADOW OF EVIL
Thanks Robin for the opportunity to get to know you and your books. I'm thrilled that Finding Hope Book Club is reading your book Deliver Us From Evil at our book club.

CONGRATS to Rebecca Grover on winning a copy of Robin's book.

3. KIMBERELY & KAYLA WOODHOUSE - NO SAFE HAVEN
THANKS Kimberley and Kayla for the opportunity to get to know you and your books. I was fascinated to read about your writing journey. I'm also looking forward to your next book Race Against Time.

CONGRATS to Charolotte Saltzman on winning a copy of Kimberley and Kayla's book.

4.RONIE KENDIG - DIGITALIS
Thanks Ronie for the opportunity to get to know you and your books. I really have enjoyed this series so far. I can't wait to read more.

CONGRATS to Carmen Boley on winning a copy of this exciting book.



5. SHANE SUTHERLAND - I DARE YOU
Shane I've known you for years and delighted to tell others about your new book. I know this was a tough one to write but a work to rejoice in. Thanks for this opportunity to get to know you and your family better. I'm excited to see what God is doing with your faithfulness to write this book.

CONGRATS - Ann Miller on winning a signed copy of Shane's new book.

BOOK SIGNING AT LIFE WAY MALL OF GA STORE APRIL 23rd - Call the store for details. 770-831-7707 SHANE SUTHERLAND will be at the store signing and selling copies of her new book. I DARE YOU.

I'd love for you to meet Shane and have her sign a copy of her new book for you!

WOW, what a Month!! I'm THRILLED to announce all these winners. I'll be having more contests!

I'm in the closing days of a FIVE book give away. BESIDE STILL WATERS by Tricia Goyer. It's her new Amish series based on a true story.



CLICK THIS LINK http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-5-beside-still-waters-tricia.html  to leave a comment about the interview for your name to be put in the hat!!

BLESSINGS to you all!! Thanks for stopping by and encouraging these authors!!

Until Next Time!!

Nora St.Laurent
The Book Club Network
www.bookfun.org

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the copy of The Rivers Run Dry!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Linda for leaving a comment about the interview. I appreciate you letting me know.

    nora St.Laurent
    The Book Club Network

    ReplyDelete