BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

LOOKING FOR REVIEWERS

Hey Everyone;

My Friend Stormi John is looking for reviewers. She wants to know if any bloggers would be interested in joining a blog tour for a new book and review an E-book from an independent author??

The name of the book is Shadows From the Past by Ashley Dawn. Check out the Goodreads post! Click the link to read more about the book. 


You can contact Stormie at Good reads or leave a message here!!

She'll have some more books for you to review soon if this genre isn't your cup of tea!






Stormi
Book Promotions
booklady2007@gmail.com

Review site:
Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!

**ATTN authors*
I am now currently organizing virtual book tours for authors at a reasonable rate. Book Promotion will organize, promote and gather bloggers to review your books during the tour. Organize a group giveaway contest, make promotional button, bookmarks, postcards, etc each package deal has a different price. If your interested please contact me at booklady2007@gmail.com.

HAPPY READING!

Nora St.Laurent
The Book Club Network
www.bookfun.org 

4 comments:

  1. Or you can contact me at booklady2007@gmail.com

    Thanks Nora for posting this!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be willing to review and blog tour for you! twinmomx5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to review this.

    frequentreader19 (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about what you are doing here Stormi!!

    ReplyDelete