BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF AWARD RECEIVED



Thanks to these blogs who honored me with this award. I received the award from 

Radiant Light

and from Wyns Books Blog
The rules are: I’m suppose to tell 7 things about myself and pass it on to 5 bloggers. Here goes:

  1. I work at a Christian Book Store part time
  2. I’m the Co-Founder of The Book Club Network www.bookfun.org
  3. I enjoy making quilts
  4. The hardest thing for me in making quilts is picking out the colors of the material.
  5. Since I’ve started reading Christian Fiction I really enjoy reading a book or two or three! We are so fortunate to have such talented and thought-provoking authors that are writing amazing books.
  6. I love to sing and play the guitar especially Christmas Carols!
  7.  God uses the most unlikely people to accomplish His will. I was diagnosed with Dyslexia at age 26 because my cousin wanted our family to participate in a study at the University of Miami. I didn’t like to read and thought people were crazy for asking me to run a book club. Never thought in my wildest dreams I’d be running two face to face book clubs and an On-Line Book Club called ACFW On-Line Book Club www.acfw.com  God moves in mysterious ways! For that I'm thankful!

Thanks to Radiant Light and Wyns Books for this award. I’m in the middle of getting ready for the holidays and a huge Christmas party at The Book Club Network where we’ll be giving away books every day starting Dec. 1st. I’m sorry I’m unable to nominate other blogs at this time.

THANKS to both of these sites for this award. 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Nora :o)
The Book Club Network

0 comments:

Post a Comment