BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

TAKING TIME TO CATCH UP WITH MY FAMILY

Picture taken from Juniperbooks.com  COOL!! Christmas Tree Made of Books
http://juniperbooks.com/christmas-tree-made-of-books/


It's Been an AMAZING year at The Book Club Network. I'm so thankful for all that have participated in our Monthly "Live"chats and also in our 20 day Christmas Book Party from December 1st until Dec 20th, where we gave away over 100 books. I'm thankful for the authors I've meet and the generosity in which they gave their books away.









I'm also EXCITED about the new folks I've meet at The Book Club Network, you all are so excited about reading Christian Fiction!! It's great to see!! You are such an encouragement. It was also fun to learn about how you all celebrate Christmas and what is important to you. I also loved your "Dream" List!! I appreciate you sharing from the heart!


I'm also thankful that we've had the busiest Christmas season at the Christian Book Store I work at in years. Tim Tebo. Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis and Longing by Karen Kingsbury were our number one books sold along with Jesus Calling being our Top devotional seller. These are amazing books!!

November and December were very busy at work and also on-line. I also put together a voting list for the two book clubs I run which included 40 books and we had a wonderful Christmas party at Provino's Resturant. Something we haven't done before.

I need a break from my on-line presence and obligations so that I can catch up with my family and myself. I've been blogging every day and in December I was giving away books at The Book Club Network every day. It was fun but having to work at the Christian book store every day in December was intense. I have a few posts I'll be posting in January but I wont' be doing it every day!

I need time to reflect on the year past and the year ahead of me. I need to seek the Lords direction and what the He has in store for me in the New Year. It's been a tough year on many levels and it's been an amazing year on many levels too.

I just need to re-charge and re-group!! Thanks for understanding!! I'll rejoin you again in FEBRUARY 2012. I won't be blogging much!! Thanks for your patience, understanding and support!



Blessings
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
EXCITING things are ahead in 2012!!


Nora St.Laurent
The Book Club Network
www.bookfun.org 


3 comments:

  1. Nora, You and Phred are an amazing couple. You pour yourselves into everything you do. You deserve this month off - enjoy it! And know that we will all be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Edwina!! I appreciate your encouragment and support so much and your prayers. THANKS for understanding we need a break!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND

    Nora :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off. You and Fred do deserve it!

    Happy New Year!
    Jo & Fred Legat

    ReplyDelete