BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - THANKS FOR BEING HERE

Countdown Begins

Happy New Year | Forward this Picture


It's been an exciting year. There is so much to be thankful for. I've read some amazing books and gotten to know some pretty special authors this year.

I'm also getting to know and I'm learning from some special book club members and leaders at The Book club Network www.bookfun.org . Thanks for the many authors that participated in the Christmas Book Party and THANKS to ALL the Members that answered my questions every day in order to enter the daily drawings I had from Dec 1st until Dec 20th. I loved hearing about how you prepare for the Christmas Holidays and what you all eat!! Fun!

I'm going to be taking a break from my blogging from January 2nd until January 30th. Between working more hours at the Christian Book Store I work at and putting extra hours in on making the Christmas Party work. I'm beat. I need to re-charge and connect with my family again!! I'm looking forward to all the BOOK FUN We'll have in 2012!!

You are a Blessings
THANKS for all your encouragement, support, participation and prayers!!


I'll Be posting again near the end of the month!! 


Until then!!


Blessings


Nora St.Laurent
The Book Club Network
www.bookfun.org

2 comments:

  1. And a very Happy New Year to you too, Nora, and many thanks for promoting so many great books and authors. I am just sorry not to have had more time to be more active in letting you know I do appreciate your blog efforts and especially your generosity.
    May this year be one of special blessings from our loving Lord to you and those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary!! I appreciate your encouragement and support!!

    I'm relaxing and will come back Refreshed!! THANKS for understanding we need a break!! I'm EXCITED about 2012~~

    Nora :o)

    ReplyDelete