BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

Just Finished REBEKAH by JILL EILEEN SMITH - DRAWING @TBCN FEB

My First Impressions: 

Just finished Jill Eileen Smith's new book Rebekah. I like Biblical fiction because it causes me to go back to scripture and see things in a new way and/or discover things I missed totally. For instance did you know that Abraham had another concubine other than Hagar? I was clueless. Now that had me running to get my bible and start flipping through pages in the bible to find out more about that relationship. Thanks to this author who put the scripture references on a page before she started talking about them. (Full review will be out soon)

I'm THRILLED that we will be featuring Jill Eileen Smith and this book at THE BOOK CLUB NETWORK NEXT Month! The drawing will be for 5 books! Thanks goes to Revell Publishers!

After reading this novel and searching out scripture my view of the story of Isaac and Rebekah are forever changed. This author really knows how to bring a biblical story to life!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS for FEBRUARY!!

See you @TBCN.

Nora :o)
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!
www.bookfun.org

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to this one! I read Sarai and absolutely loved it, and have been hooked on biblical retellings ever since.

    ReplyDelete