BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

DEVOTIONS FROM AUTHOR LAURA FORD


I love when the Lord connects us with people that encourage us and are sunshine in the darkness of today. Author Laura Ford is one of those people I'm thankful the Lord has introduced me to  recently.

She sends out devotions to her friends each week and I wanted to start sharing them with you.

Here's the first one.

ABOUT AUTHOR: LAURA FORD was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a Southern Baptist missionary family. Ford holds a degree in theology with an emphasis in Christian Scriptures from Seattle Pacific University. She currently resides in Sugar Hill, Georgia with her husband and two daughters.

TRUST

O Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in You.  Psalm 85:12
Lord, help me to trust You even more,
My flesh is so frail, so weak.
Lord, help me to trust You even more,
For I don’t feel I have the strength.

Lord, teach me to trust You even more,
My worries, they burden me.
Lord, teach me to trust You even more,
For temptations abound, indeed.

Lord, remind me to trust You even more,
My disappointments are frightening.
Lord, remind me to trust You even more,
For the past still is threatening.

Lord, break me in order to trust You more,
My heart sees this the only way.
Lord, break me in order to trust You more,
For when broken, close to You I stay.

~Laura Ford~

0 comments:

Post a Comment