BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

WIDOW OF GETTYSBURG by JOCELYN GREEN'S NEW BOOK COVER




Revealed: Evolution of a Book Cover
by JOCELYN on MARCH 6, 2013

Since Widow of Gettysburg has now had THREE (count them three) “final” covers that have each appeared at all the online retail sites, I thought showing you the evolution of the cover would be fitting. If nothing else, I’m sure I’ve confused you by posting varying covers for the same book, so it’s time to explain!

Before I go any further, THIS is THE FINAL FOR REAL cover of Widow of Gettysburg. Just finalized last week. Ta-da!


READ THE REST OF THE STORY CLICK HERE – IT’S FASCINATING! I LOVE the FINAL COVER!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?
http://www.jocelyngreen.com/2013/03/06/revealed-evolution-of-a-book-cover/




The First book in this series was Wedded for War. Wow, it was amazing. I have to say that the sequel deals with the Civil War on a whole new level. It's just as good as the first! Just Saying!

Nora St.Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins
www.bookfun.org 

0 comments:

Post a Comment