BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AUTHOR LAURA FORD



THOUGHT FOR TODAY

ABOUT AUTHOR: LAURA FORD was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a Southern Baptist missionary family. Ford holds a degree in theology with an emphasis in Christian Scriptures from Seattle Pacific University. She currently resides in Sugar Hill, Georgia with her husband and two daughters.





Written April 3, 2013
Kingdom Child

“Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.” Luke 12:32

Uncertain, so uncertain, everything I see;
Uncertain, so uncertain, all around, depravity!

Unknown, so unknown, is the future of this life;
Unknown, so unknown, circumstances wrong or right!

Unsteady, so unsteady, the trials that come my way;
Unsteady, so unsteady, are the details of each day!

Though despite the fog that settles, underneath a starry sky,
And despite all that’s unanswered, in such challenging a time;


Certain, I am certain, that my God is for me!
 
Certain, I am certain, by the Cross He’s set me free!

Knowing, I am knowing, that eternity awaits!
Knowing, I am knowing, a glorious outcome is my fate!

Steady, I am steady, on His Word when trials come!
Steady, I am steady, since to the Kingdom I belong!

~L.F.


~Laura Ford~

0 comments:

Post a Comment