BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

LITFUSE TOUR -THE GOD PUZZLE by VALERIE ACKERMAN REVIEWED





THE GOD PUZZLE
By Valerie Ackerman
Published by Higherlife Publisher
ISBN# 978-1939183-194
217 Pages

ABOUT BOOK:  The God Puzzle is a colorful, easy to use tool to help you communicate to your child the rich truths about God, His ways, His will and His love. The God Puzzle will help you address doctrinal themes of the Christian faith in a kid friendly way, present Bible lessons in an interactive way that will hold the child's attention and deliver quality teaching with no preparation needed. 75% of children leave the church when they leave home. Something isn't working. Sunday School isn't doing it all. Kids need answers, good ones. And they need them from you, the parent. This book enables you to give them simple, clear answers.

REVIEW:  I look forward to passing on this easy to use workbook to my grandson. I think this is a great resource for parents to help them spend time with their child as they introduce them to God the creator of the universe and Jesus. This book is geared toward ages 7-12.

The pages in this book are colorful, easy to read and have color cartoon illustrations to drive home the point for kids. There are spaces that give kids plenty of room to write their answers to the questions and make notes to look at later. It will be an easy reference for them.

This book helps you and your child work their way through the old and new testament. Some of the topics covered are:

1. Who is God?:
2. What is God like?
3. What do old testament stories teach about God's plan?
4. What is sin?
5. Who is Jesus?
6. Who is Jesus?
7. How does my faith grow after I become a Christian?
8. What is my purpose? Why was I made?
9. Names of God?
10 Where do I read in the Bible when I'm feeling....?

There are 36 lessons in all. This author has created a great way to share deep truths in an easy to understand way. I think this is a great tool for parents and teachers!

Nora St.Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins
www.bookfun.org 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this book and using it with the kids weekly here in our homeschool !
    Linda Finn
    Faithful Acres Books
    http://www.faithfulacresbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT to hear this Linda!! I'm looking forward to using it in the new year with my grandson!

      Delete