BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

NEW BEGINNINGS


I had devotion time with my family this morning. It song was a reminder of  how Great God is! I'm pinching myself as so much has changed in the last month. My youngest starts his Junior year of highschool, my oldest son started a new job with his first day of college approaching and my daughter is on a new job as well. It's a year of NEW BEGINNINGS for ALL of us. I've started working for The Book Club Network FULL TIME and FRED has taken on a NEW Role at DEEPER SHOPPING as of yesterday. We have so much to be thankful for!.

Here is the announcement Fred St. Laurent made on his FB page he says, "I am now the Director of Sales for over 800 Christian Retail stores here:https://www.facebook.com/DeeperShopping

Drop by and LIKE the site please  You will want to keep an eye on this. I am still running TBCN and Book Fun Magazine (now with Nora's help) and this fits hand in glove with all we do! BEST prices great service and a St Laurent selling their inventory!!!

God is doing far more than I could have ever imagined. I am very GRATEFUL! Thank you for your continued prayers and support as we all begin new chapters in our lives!

Nora :o)
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network Blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com 
Book Fun Magaazine www.bookfunmagazine.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment