BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

INSIDE THE TEST KITCHEN by TYLER FLORENCE BURGER and FRIES



I tried two more things from this book last night. My family was thrilled at The Burgers and Fries I made. Frankly so was I. I had gotten this cutting set at Kroger a few months back. It allows you to put any vegetable on top of the cutter and push through the other side with uniformity. That's why my fries all look the same. The problem I've had was getting the fries crisp. I've tried several different ways and didn't have SUCCESS until LAST NIGHT when I made the TYLER FLORENCE Test Kitchen fries. My whole family loved them and was amazed.
AMAZING TASTY CRISPY FRIES
The Trick is the fact that he has you boil the fries for 12 minutes then strain wipe them dry and fry them for a few minutes. THEN pat them dry and FREEZE them for at least two hours or overnight. Since I didn't read the entire instructions before hand to do them overnight. I did the two hour version. Once you brought them out of the freezer you fried them again in GRAPESEED Oil for 3 1/2 minutes. PERFECT Fries! I'm still amazed.













The thing I didn't make for this PERFECT BURGER was the Bun. I didn't have the equipment to make the bun the way the recipe asked for.

This burger was made with two different blends of ground beef. The bottom had a special sauce you make a few hours in advance or again overnight. A slice of lettuce, tomato and I used a multigrain English Muffin.

Eggs Benedict












I had made Eggs Benedict for dinner this week from Inside the Test Kitchen too. My teen boys and husband LOVED this too. I found it amazing. It was the first time I've every made this. Yummy!

My Family LOVED it. Said it was the BEST Hamburger I've ever made them. For my full review of Tyler Florence's New cook book INSIDE the Test Kitchen by Tyler Florence CLICK the LINK below.

http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2014/12/inside-test-kitchen-by-tyler-florence.html

I'll have more cook book features for you in the new year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Nora St.Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment