Some stories I couldn't shake nor did I want to after I closed the book.! I read 105 books in 2014
I'm going to start with my top 10 Favorite FICTION BOOKS. (1 being my favorite of the year)
CLICK ON BOOK COVERS FOR MY COMPLETE REVIEW
1. SAVING AMELIE Cathy Gohlke
2.. THE BUTTERFLY and the VIOLIN by Kristy Cambron
3. MARK OF DISTINCTION by Jessica Dotta
4. BRIDGE TO HAVEN by Francine Rivers
5. DAWNLIGHT by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow
6. JUST 18 SUMMERS by Rene Gutteridge and Michele Cox
7. SKYZONE by Creston Mapes
8. MEANT TO BE MINE by Becky Wade
9. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU by Beth Vogt
10.TABLE BY A WINDOW by Hillary Manton Lodge
11. ESCAPE TO PARADISE SERIES Loved them all by Marylou Tyndall (had to include on this list)
I've read so many great books this year, it was very difficult to make this list of 10. It was Hard putting them in order of my favorite and most memorable and moving.
TOMORROW. I'll list the TOP 10 NON FICTION books for 2014
See you then!
TELL ME YOUR FAVORITES!! I'm making my list for 2015!!
Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!