2014 was a GREAT Year for powerful, moving, inspiring NON-FICTION books that introduced me to some pretty amazing people and their journey's. I highly recommend reading the following books!
TOP 10 Starting with most favorite and moving! - (there were so many)
CLICK ON BOOK COVER FOR MY COMPLETE REVIEW
1. SEAMS UNLIKELY by Nancy Zieman
2. LIGHTS OUT by Travis Freeman
3.BREATHING ROOM by Leeana Tankersley
4. ATLAS GIRL by Emily T. Wierenga
5. NEED YOU NOW by Plumb
6. THE GIFT OF LOVE by Amy Clipston
7. STAND STRONG by Nick Vujicici
8. HOPE RUNS by Claire Diaz-Ortiz and Samuel Ikau Gachaguya
9. I LIKE GIVING by Brad Formsma
10. EVERY DAY CONFETTI by Karen Ehman and Glynnis Whitwer
I'm excited about bringing you more great reads in 2015.
If you have a FAVORITE NON-FICTION book you read in 2014, PLEASE SHARE IT!! Love to hear from you!
Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com