BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

OLD FASHIONED MOVIE - WOW


My husband Fred took me to see OLD FASHIONED this morning. We don't normally go out on Valentine's Day because our Anniversary is in a few weeks. But I wanted to VOTE to have MORE movies made like this one. It's not a fast paced action packed movie. It's one you enjoy the slower pace and the scenery. There are many gold nuggets to be found.

I had read the book written by Renee Guttridge and LOVED that. I had hoped that the movie would be just as good. To my pleasant surprise the movie was just as good as the book. ( Review: http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2015/02/old-fashioned-by-rene-gutteridge.html )

I asked my husband Fred what he thought of the movie. He said it was FANTASTIC! He doesn't use that term lightly. I felt the same way. Powerful Message of Romance, Love and Grace. Wow!

I highly recommend it! A must see!

Nora :o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment