BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

ALL OF ME THAT YOU CAN'T SEE REVIEWED


ALL OF ME THAT YOU CAN’T SEE
By Callie Grant
Illustranted by Jeremy Tugeau
Published by Graham Blanchard Inc.
ISBN#978-0-9854090-4-3
20 pages BB

Back Cover: A child discovers how his inner self is growing in Jesus right along with the rest of him, as he lives out changes in his heart, mind, strength and soul. In the Graham Blanchard book collection, All of Me That You Can’t See is an Absorb book, which connects studies about the facts of God with a child’s inner life. Children assimilate on a personal level who God is and how they are made to be with him, trust him and love him―the life of a believer. Find out more about our Learn, Absorb and Praise books for children at GrahamBlanchard.com.

REVIEW: The cover of this board book first caught my eye. It’s fun and beautiful. The little boy in the super hero costume reminded me of my grandson. The wonderful illustrations help bring the story to life. I like that this author talks about growing up on the outside and on the inside too. She talks about ways your heart, mind, soul and strength grow along with your body.  She gives examples of each with a fun picture. Not too many books about this subject. This book helps start conversations with youngesters that is important and in a way they understand. I liked that this message is simple yet profound. This helps a child with his or her own relationship and discovery of Jesus.

I loved it. There is also more support and insight to sharing your faith and teaching your child about God at Graham Blanchard publishers site.

This book based on Mark 12: 30 
“A young child discovers that his inner self grows in Jesus right along with the rest of him.” 

I highly recommend these book.

Disclosure of Material Connection: #AD Sponsor
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com

Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment