BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

I Need Your Help PLEASE - BOOK CLUB MEMBERS and LEADERS 2015 FAVORITES???


Hi, Everyone;
I would LOVE to Hear from you!  I'm going to be writing a monthly book club article for Book Fun Magazine. I'd like to kick off the series talking about Book Club Favorites read in 2015. 

So if you can email me at norafindinghope@yahoo.com with your top 10 FAVORITES ( a combo of Fiction and Non-fiction is fine). 

Please list the Title, Author and Genre. 

(I'll need to have your responses by Jan 29th)

PLEASE Answer One or More of the following questions. List your club's Top 5 for 2015

1. Why was it your favorite Book Club pick?
2. Did you have lively discussion with the book?
3. Did something surprise you? Your Members?
4. Discovered a new favorite author you haven't read the author before Why are they your new favorite?
5. Did the book you like have discussion questions in it? Did that help with the discussion? or Did you come up with your own? Do Tell!
6. Did you read a genre you haven't read before? Like it? What was the Genre? Why did you like it or not like it?

THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!

I look forward to reading your input!! and working with you this year.

Hope you all had a BLESSED CHRISTMAS and Wishing ALL of you an wonderful 2016. More Book Fun Ahead!

If you have any questions Please let me know.

Sincerely,
Nora St.Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins

EMAIL ADDRESS norafindinghope@yahoo.com
Visit The Book Club Network, Inc. at: http://www.bookfun.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_netw

0 comments:

Post a Comment