BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

TOP 20 FAVORITES of 2015


Ok, I've listed 20 because I couldn't narrow it down to 10. Grin! There were WAY to Many WONDERFUL READS in 2015. 

I read over 100 books and here are my top 20.


Here are my favorite reads of 2015. Some of these books touched me to the core of my being and some made me laugh out loud. ALL I think would make great book club picks. For those of you making lists for their clubs in 2016, I highly recommend these reads. I'll tell you a little bit about them over the next few weeks.

I hope I can introduce you to some of your soon to be Favorite authors!! 

I'M EXCITED ABOUT WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO READ IN 2016.

BLESSINGS to you in 2016.

I'd LOVE TO HEAR what YOU LOVED in 2015, 
Leave a Comment Look forward to seeing what you liked!!

HAPPY READING 

Nora :o) 

















LOVED THE ENTIRE SERIES - I've read all of them. They are keepers

3 comments:

  1. NORA!!!!!!! Girl, thank you SOOOO much for including Isle of Hope on your list -- you always seem to bless the socks off of me, my friend, so BLESS YOU!! I am soooooo honored to be on this list with many of my favorite authors -- YAY!!!

    Hugs and I wish you, Fred, and family a happy, healthy, and holy holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opportunity to reading it. I'll be talking more about your book int he weeks to come!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the opportunity to reading it. I'll be talking more about your book int he weeks to come!

      Delete