BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

SURPRISING COLORING PAGE COLOR IDEAS


Scarf display at Kohl's
It’s it funny once you become aware of something you've never seen before; you'll discover it everywhere. I’ve been coloring out of a few coloring books now and I’ve noticed some of these coloring page patterns are everywhere.


I did some shopping at Kohl’s the other day that’s when I discovered something pretty cool. There are a plethora of color options inside that store (and many other places). They were popping out to me now that I'm looking. I wanted to share with you some of these color options because maybe you are like me have a hard time knowing what looks good together. I know what I like when I see it but to come up the pattern on my own is hard.
Great Color Combo

Nice Bouquet

I wouldn't think of putting all those colors together

Love this color option


I like the Orange, Pink, Black, Brown and a few other colors in this design

I like how the other colors show off the purple

Love the yellow, purple with the greens and black




Whatever is Lovely Coloring book I got at Walmart
 This is the page I colored yesterday after my visit at Kohl’s. I was inspired to put different colors together. I wanted it to be bright, fun and happy to go along with the message found in Matthew 6:34Do Not Worry About Tomorrow.


Coloring is and has been for me a way to relax, have fun and I want to keep it that way. I love the feeling of being creative. Who would have thought a visit to Kohl’s could be so inspirational. Tell me where you get your inspiration. I’d love to hear about it. Want to share one of your pictures with me? I’d love to see it and share it here on TBCN blog. Write me at norafindinghope@yahoo.com

 This is all for now. More coloring ideas ahead!!


Nora St Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!


0 comments:

Post a Comment