BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED COLORING BOOK REVIEWED


;

Too Blessed to be Stressed
By Debora M. Coty
Published by Barbour Books
ISBN#978-1-63409-969-1
45 Pages



















ABOUT BOOK: Color your way to calm with the delightful Too Blessed to be Stressed coloring book from popular inspirational humorist, Debora M. Coty. Forty-five unique images on quality stock will comfort and inspire through beautiful design, refreshing thoughts, and scripture selections. The backs of each generous 8x10 coloring page are left blank—perfect for coloring with crayons, colored pencils, and markers. Perforated, easy-to-remove pages will enable you to display and frame your creative works of art. The Too Blessed to be Stressed coloring book makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys a touch of inspiration alongside their creativity!

 REVIEW: I like the variety of pages offered in this book. I also liked the inspirational message that encouraged me as I colored. It really helped me relax and reflect as I colored and let the message target the core of my being. I appreciated the fun and whimsical pages as well. The ones that made me feel like an artist when I was done. Grin! Here are a few of the pages I colored.



I liked that there was room on my page  to write a favorite scripture


Whimsical FUN  Makes me feel like an Artist


Good Word
This author has a 3 minute devotional by the same name. I liked this author voice and her prayers inside that devotional. I would read that and then color. It’s a great way to start the day! The author states you can “Color Your Way to Calm,” Oh, YEAH!! I’m a believer! If you are looking for inspiration with bonus fun pages included. This is the book for you!

ABOUT AUTHOR: Debora M. Coty is a speaker, newspaper columnist, and award-winning author of over one hundred articles and numerous books including More Beauty, Less Beast: Transforming Your Inner OgreToo Blessed to be Stressed, Everyday Hope, and Mom NEEDS Chocolate.

Debora has worked as an occupational therapist specializing in orthopedic hand injuries for over thirty years, taught piano for twenty years, and is active in the children’s ministry of her church. She’s also a tennis addict and gets her jollies out of whacking a little ball around a court.

Deb lives and loves in central Florida with her husband Chuck and desperately wicked pooch, Fenway. Visit online anytime at www.DeboraCoty.com

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com

Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is gorgeous, Nora! You make me proud to be an author! Thank you so much for the lovely review. We all need to color our way to calm now and again, don't we? Hugs to you, girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to our interview! It's going to be fun!

      Delete