BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

GRATITUE - A Prayer and Praise COLORING Journal Reviewed


GRATITUDE
Published by: Tyndale Momentum
ISBN#978-1-4367-1579-0
112 Pages HB






ABOUT BOOK: Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal invites you to bring creative journaling and the calming act of coloring into your quiet time with God. This beautifully designed interactive prayer book from Tyndale’s Living Expressions collection helps guide your thoughts as you pray about concerns such as health, overcoming stress, personal relationships, and more. Gratitude gives you a way to celebrate and give thanks to God for the many blessings he provides. Filled with over 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling and sketching, and 40 needs-based prayers, Gratitude helps you express your devotion to God with your whole heart!




REVIEW: Loved the creativity in this beautiful hard back devotional book. The forward states, “Connect with God in a fresh new way; through the written word and prayer. The art of creative expression provides a wonderful outlet for relaxing and destressing. In addition to praying and reading the scriptures, activities like coloring, journaling, and drawing offer effective ways forgiving thanks to God and deepening your faith. Meditating on scripture can be taken to an entirely new level when you add color and inner creativity.”


I whole heartily agree. The combination of coloring, scripture and prayer helps reach the core of my being and has refreshed me in surprising ways. There is something wonderful that happens when I color and meditate on the message from scripture. It gives a whole new meaning for me of being still and hearing that still small voice inside, allowing me to see with fresh eyes the ways of the spirit. It’s a fun way to get scripture deep into my heart. It also fills me with hope, faith and helps me see the Father’s love for me. Great for personal use and makes a wonderful gift.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from Tyndale Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment