BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

I FOUND GREAT PLACE FOR COLORING BOOKS



COLORING AGAIN?

YES, and LOVING IT!
I almost fell over last night when I was in Barnes and Nobel. I hit the JACKPOT for coloring books at such a wonderful price too. $5.00 WOW! Check these titles out.

Yes, some coloring books had pencils with them for $5.00 Great deal!
It seemed that every where I turned there were coloring books of all shapes and sizes. I was stunned and grateful! They were all different inside. The quality of paper was different too. Some had thick pages others pretty thin. I enjoy coloring on the thicker pages. I also like the books that have bold out lines and larger designs.









Yes a small supply of coloring pencils

My Favorite - This is on my Christmas list

Barnes and Nobel is an incredible place for coloring books. The prices are wonderful, The variety of coloring book styles are unbelievable. It could take a week to look inside each one. Oh, the places you can go inside those pages. Barnes and Nobel has the deals. Go check it out for yourself! Grin!




Is there a Favorite place you enjoy buying coloring books? Do tell!


HAPPY COLORING

Until next time.


Nora St.Laurent
TBCN Where book fun begins!
www.bookfun.org


0 comments:

Post a Comment