BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

HAPPY NEW YEAR - MIXING THINGS UP IN 2017

HAPPY 2017


I'm going to be mixing things up in 2017. I'll have lots of reviews on Christian Fiction and non-fiction books. There will be children's books, Youth. Cook Books and Coloring books. You might say, "What? It sounds like the same thing to me!"

Oh, the difference is that they won't all be "Christian" per say. I'm taking on a more family friendly approach. I've started working at a library and I'll be talking a little bit about that and the things I find there. Books that are family friendly and fun!

I'll talk about the excitement I see as little ones tell others about the book treasures they've found. I'd love to hear about your book experiences in the library in the New Year too!

I might be asking you about your library experiences and what you love most about your local library. I'd love to hear about it.

I'm EXCITED about the places we'll go in 2017. Thank you for heading there with me. Grin!

BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR READERS!!

You've made this book adventure FUN!!

Sincerely,

Nora St.Laurent
TBCN
Where Book Fun Begins!
www.bookfun.org 

0 comments:

Post a Comment