BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

WAR ON FEAR by JOHN MORGAN REVIEWED


WAR ON FEAR
By John Morgan
With Joel Belin
Published by Creation House
ISBN#978-1-62998-572-5
124 Pages HB

BACK COVER: What Would Your Life Look Like Without Fear? Where would you go?
What dreams would you aspire to achieve?

Imagine the possibilities of living without fear.

In his new book, War On Fear, author, speaker and presidential impersonator, John Morgan, shares his personal struggles with fear to give you practical advice and guidance for victory over your fears.

After reading War On Fear, you will be empowered to become a more confident, positive person.

REVIEW: Meet John Morgan best known for being a George Bush impersonator. It’s not a job he ever saw himself doing but it’s grown on him. I was encouraged to hear about this man’s journey in learning how to stop fear in its tracks; not let it overwhelm him as he struggled to learn about how to fight the good fight. This is what he states, “Fear takes its own prisoners. I was one of them. For the majority of my young life I let fear keep me,…. “Fear owned me. It dictated my choices finally, I got really angry – now I’m fighting back. I’m doing battle against a soul-seeking energy and loving every minute of it.” Amen! Amen!

I could relate to this authors struggle. He goes on to say, “Each decision affects your future, and this moment can change everything. You are one of the hens, but at the moment you maybe a POF (Prisoner of Fear). You’re called to influence those around you. Seeds of world-changing greatness are within you. Conquering fear is vital for fulfilling your purpose, achieving your dreams.”

I appreciated this author transparency and how he learned to not let fear control him anymore. He is an encourager and describes ways to identify and deal with fear that are helpful and hopeful. This is the first book I’ve read by this author it won’t be the last. This was an inspirational read and one I’m glad to have had the opportunity to read.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from author and The Book Club Network site. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org 
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com 
Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment