BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

AWESOME ANONYMOUS

http://www.lulu.com/shop/david-ralph-smith/awesome-anonymous/paperback/product-23059663.html

AWESOME ANONYMOUS
By David Ralph Smith
ISBN#978-1-5323-2978-4
74 Pages

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: “I wrote this book because I wanted to start a movement that would encourage people to love the Lord in a way they didn’t know or had simply forgotten. I wrote this book because I wanted others to experience the victory I have experienced. I wrote this book because I had grown tired, and I challenged the Lord that his yoke is easy and his burden is light, and he showed me his strength. I wrote this book because I saw someone that was hungry for Jesus and they needed real answers. I wrote this book to honor the Lord and to teach others how to honor him with their lives. I will continue this journey of living awesome anonymous in Jesus. I hope you will join me.”

REVIEW: Don't judge a book by it's cover. This is a refreshing message shared from a transparent heart. This author gives readers a peek at situations that have moved him in a way that gave him new revelations of God. This author saw how he was making his “testimony” in Jesus complicated. Things got simply when he truly realized that …”God is love, he moves and operates in love; his deeper motive is love, and it always has been.”

The author states…”I love Him, because He loved me first.”…”I knew then that love for the Lord has to become the foundation of all I did from sunrise to sunset.” …”Love is the deepest revelation, love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind.”

Amen! Amen! It doesn’t get any better than that. I liked how the author shares stories from his life that reinforced the fact that God is Love. I liked the practical way in which he gives readers a way to apply the message to their lives. The first application is on love.

PRACTICE: The author says, “Stop and think who has the Lord placed in your life. Make a list of 10 people. (Family and those you call friends)

Application – “Take a week or two per chapter. “Pray that the victories you experience in your life will be experienced in the life of those around you. Pray that the freedom you find will be found by them.” “We need to be intentional with our hearts all day long.”

…”When you commit your heart first daily, then every hour, every minute, and finally every second to loving the Lord by serving him through it changes everything. Your outlook, as well as your response to life, will be totally enveloped by your service to the Lord.”

I liked this authors reminder about the fact that God is love and I’m not in this alone. We can be intentional about what we do and not be swept up into the tornados that life can throw us.

I liked the many prayers this author has at the end of the chapters. Here is an example of one. PRAYER” “Father, you have taught me, that whatever I do unto the least of people, I do to you. Please forgive me for not protecting, serving and covering you when you needed me to. Father, I believe that where I am weak, you are strong. I cannot serve people every day without the strength you provide.”

Looking for a new bible study? Want a devotional to help testimony in Jesus. Look no more. This is a small book with a powerful message I highly recommend. 

CLICK HERE to purchase this encouraging read. 
http://www.lulu.com/shop/david-ralph-smith/awesome-anonymous/paperback/product-23059663.html 

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine

SVP Promotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment