BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

GOD LOVES MOMMY AND ME REVIEWED


God Loves Mommy and Me
By Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Published by Thomas Nelson Board Book
ISBN# 13-978-0718091781
20 Pages
Age Range 2-5 Grade Level Preschool-Kindergarten

ABOUT BOOK: “God loves Mommy and me, He knows we love Him too When we pray we always say, “You’re so good, God—thank You!”

Snuggle in cozy-close with a sweet reminder of God’s love for mommies and their little ones. Celebrating loving mothers, precious children, and the God who loves them all, God Loves Mommy and Me will remind parents and little ones of how much they are loved.

REVIEW: This padded board book cover illustration first caught my eye. It peeked my interest. I had to take a look inside. The illustrations are beautiful and gave me a warm cozy feeling as I quickly fell into the sing-song rhythm of the writing.

This story is a great reminder of how much God loves us individually and how much love flows between a mother and child because he first loved them both. It’s a celebration of motherhood.

Here is a peek at the rhythm in the story, “Mommy’s hugs are special…God made her extra sweet.”

“They make me oh-so-happy from my head down to my feet.”:

The illustration shows both mother and child hugging with great big smiles on their faces. The author depicts special everyday moments children can have with their mothers, like playing in mud puddles, doing chores and just being silly. This book has a grateful message at the end. The pictures are heartwarming, charming, bright and cheerful. It was fun to read.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Bonnie Rickner Jensen is a bestselling author, who for the past 20 years has written everything from children's books to gift books to thousands of greeting cards. She's won a Retailer's Choice Award for her book, "I Love You Head to Toe", and also several Louie Awards for her work in the social expression industry. Her inspirations are her grandchildren, running, and sunshine. She writes from her picture book, toy-filled office in Cleveland, Ohio.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from Thomas Nelson. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine
SVP Promotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment