BOOK FUN MAGAZINE - FREE READ

My Life-the-Flap Bible Stories REVIEWED


My Lift-the-Flap
Bible Stories
By Thomas Nelson
Published by Tommy Nelson
ISBN#978-0-718-094287
BB

ABOUT BOOK: With more than 30 lift the flaps that move the story along and charming artwork, My Lift-the-Flap Bible Stories will delight little ones as they learn favorite Bible stories.

Young families looking for a way to engage their little ones with the Bible will love My Lift-the-Flap Bible Stories. Unique from other lift-the-flap books, each flap reveals the next part of the Bible story to keep the story moving. Search for Jonah falling into the belly of the whale, watch Jesus perform miracles, and welcome an angel waiting in the tomb by lifting the flaps to see the story revealed. Sweet art and easy-to-understand retellings of favorite Bible stories will delight parents and little ones alike. 
Teach your little ones about the stories of the Bible in fun, delightful ways through the My Lift-the-Flap Bible Stories!

REVIEW: This book quickly draws you in with its vibrant, colorful animated pictures, filled with action and fun. I love the excitement turning over the 30 flaps adds to the enjoyment of reading the story. Kids want to hurry up and flip the flap before I’ve finished reading the words on the page. It also helps them remember the story they have read.

I liked the size of the book. It’s a little bigger than your average board book. It’s 8.2 x 0.7 x 9” I also liked that they put the scripture references for every Bible story told. The stories shared are Noah’s Ark, Moses, Daniel in Lion’s Den, Jonah, and Big Fish, The Birth of Jesus, Wedding in Canaan, Through the Roof to Jesus, Jesus Feeds five thousand, Jesus Walks on Water, The last Meal with Jesus, Jesus is alive.

The Bible stories are retold in paragraph format. It’s a good start to get little one’s (ages 4-8 familiar with Bible stories. This is a fun and engaging book that introduces kids to familiar stories and brings Bible stories to life. It won’t take long before your little one will be able to tell the story thru the pictures and flaps.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the BookLookforBloggers site. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

Nora St. Laurent
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine
SVP Promotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment